Become A Pasadena Village Member
How Our Member
Support Program Works
It's our goal to support our members. We strive to connect members with volunteers and other available resources that help them meet their needs.
Our ability to fulfill member support requests often depends upon volunteer availability. To help us provide our dedicated volunteers with ample notice of upcoming service opportunities, we ask members to make a request at least 3 days in advance whenever possible.
Become A Member TODAY!
(click to view larger image)
A key element of the Pasadena Village is our commitment to social interaction and personal well-being. We know that aging adults may experience increasing isolation and a shrinking sense of independence and self-worth, especially after retirement. But being a member of the Pasadena Village means that we work together to enrich each other's lives. And the Village offers plenty of social activities and programs to help us keep busy...
- Planned social events, including visits to museums, picnics, outdoor adventures, book and movie clubs, and much more! Our social events are often suggested by members, so if you have an idea, we can make it happen.
- Volunteer opportunities that allow you to give back to the community by directly helping your fellow members or serving on our planning committees.
- Educational programs for health, recreation, and home safety adaptation.
- New friendships and affinity groups. The Village makes it easy to connect to others with similar interests.
Pasadena Village Fees
Membership fees cover less than 40% of our annual expenses. The balance comes from grants, donations and fund raising for our non-profit organization.
Many of the benefits of membership are intangible – more things to do, broadening your world, making new friends walking the same path as you and having a secure sense of community. Some advantages are concrete: getting a ride, having a meal delivered, having someone fix a leaky faucet or change light bulbs, go out to dinner, attend an educational or cultural program, go hiking, play ping pong, write mémoire… the list is longer.
Membership Annual Fees
- $960 ($80/month) for two persons living in a single residence
- $680 ($57/month) for an individual member
Membership Fee Assistance Program
Thanks to a generous grant from The Episcopal Communities & Services and other contributions, there are two membership fee assistance programs available, both based upon annual incomes:
If your income is between $32,000 and $50,000, you pay half the dues - $480 ($40/month) for two persons living in a single residence and $340 ($29/month) for one person.
If your income is below $32,000, two people living in the same residence will pay annual dues of $180 ($15/month) and an individual will pay $120 ($10/month).
If you require any further information about anything to do with membership fees and the benefits of joining the Pasadena Village community, please contact us at 626-765-6037 or go to pasadenavillage.org.
Become A Member TODAY!